For years we've recognized and felt strongly about the importance of giving back to the community where we both live and work.
This is why we've committed ourselves to supporting organizations and programs that help people. By supporting the widest variety of initiatives possible, we feel we can make a positive difference in people's lives. Some of our recent community involvement outreach efforts include:
- Volunteerism — Everybody Wins, Habitat for Humanity, Help the Homeless Program, Montgomery County Parks and Recreation, Montgomery County Students Information Technologies Foundation, St. Luke's House, Project Reboot, and more
- Public Advocacy — "Fight the Tech Tax", etc.
- Charitable Contributions — American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, Lance Armstrong Foundation, Association of Retarded Citizens, Experience Works, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Mental Health Association, Most Valuable Kids, Muscular Dystrophy Association, St. Luke's House, Teach for America, University of Maryland College Park Foundation, University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center, Community of Hope, SOS Children's Villages, Montgomery Child Care Association, American Heart Association, Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, and more
- Technology Donations — Project Reboot.
We are honored and proud to have received the 2012 Maryland Chamber of Commerce and Baltimore Business Journal Philanthropy Award
– recognizing us as a business that supports a wide variety of educational, health-related, homeless and youth activities in local neighborhoods. Our philanthropic efforts aim to help make Maryland a better place to live, work and do business.
For more information or to make a donation from your business, please contact us.