Network Monitoring with confidence in the Cloud.
Most organizations can't afford to have an on-site support engineer managing their network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That’s why we offer a powerful Cloud computing service that monitors your critical network functions. By identifying network issues before they become larger problems, we can save you significant time and money.
With our Cloud-based remote Network Monitoring service, we can configure and remotely monitor all of your important network systems (e-mail, servers, routers, available disk space, backup applications, critical virus detection, and more). If our system detects a problem, it alerts the Dataprise Technical Support Center, so we can take corrective action. Depending on prearranged instructions from your own network engineers, we’ll correct the problem immediately, wait until the next business day or simply notify you of the issue.
Dataprise Network Monitoring can ensure your network is always reliable and available — even during off hours or when your engineer is not on site.
- Continuous device monitoring of critical network systems (including core servers such as e-mail and Web, Internet connectivity, firewall and other applications)
- Proactive trouble alerts sent to the Dataprise Technical Support Center
- Time and money-saving identification of network and application issues before trouble occurs
- Easy client access to network status through Internet portal
- Serves as perfect complement to our Support365® plans, included in ALL levels
- No hidden charges — installation and configuration are included
| Service available with: (links)
To learn more about our Cloud-based Network Monitoring solutions for companies based in Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Philadelphia, New York City or New Jersey, call us today at 1-888-519-8111
Dataprise offers the most comprehensive and secure 24x7 remote network monitoring services throughout:
- Washington DC
- New York
- New Jersey