Expert hands For Mid-sized Businesses
You leverage technology to help drive your business forward and you rely on a team to make sure that your IT keeps running smoothly.
To maximize your IT investments and remain competitive you need strategic advice along with the peace of mind that comes from working with a proven technology partner. With Support365®
you can either supplement your existing IT services staff, or we can become your complete outsourced IT solution.
A Support365® Managed Services Plan for 75+ users includes:
- Expert IT strategy & consulting from an ITIL® Certified Virtual CIO (vCIO) Strategic IT Advisor
- Options for short- or long-term Staff Augmentation for special projects
- Unlimited 24x7 remote help desk support with fast issue resolution
- Options for Outsourced & Private-labelled 24x7 remote help desk support services with customizable SLA’s
- Fixed-price Technical Projects (e.g. Server Virtualization & Consolidation, and Private Cloud builds)
- Options for highly-available & fully customizable Private Clouds, Virtual Server, and Application Hosting solutions
- Options for Enhanced Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity w/ Advanced Contingency Hosting (100% server & application uptime guaranteed)
- Options for Advanced Security services (e.g. Perimeter & Penetration Testing, Managed Firewall, Advanced URL Filtering & Threat Protection)
- Options for proactive On-site support or On-site support "as-needed"
- Industry Experience (view our case studies / industries served)
Building your Support365® Unlimited Support Plan
The table below shows the core elements of your Support365® Unlimited Support
plan. Estimate the # of users
to be covered under your support plan, then contact us
and we'll help you build and customize your plan: 1-888-519-8111
|# of Managed Users
Unlimited support for up to 3 devices / select only the users you want
|# of Managed Infrastructure Devices
We'll help you manage your servers, network devices, firewalls, SAN storage, etc.
|Add your Cloud365™ Services
e.g, Advanced Contingency Hosting, Managed Firewall
|vCIO Strategic Consulting (included)
A dedicated ITIL® certified virtual CIO — high-level strategic IT advisor
|Help Desk Issue Resolution (included)
24x7 unlimited user support with guaranteed SLAs from our US-based help desk
|On-site Support (included)
Responsive technical support as needed
Dataprise Private & Hybrid Cloud Hosting Services
Businesses are commonly finding that public, hybrid and private cloud models have strengths and weaknesses which can serve as barriers to adoption. There is no “one-size fits all” answer and it can be important for businesses to combine the most appropriate mix of cloud models to meet their needs.
Which model you leverage can depend on many different aspects of your environment such as; the amount of (growing) data, current workloads, and the level of security, availability and control you require.
Dataprise can help you choose, set-up and configure the right cloud computing model for your business.
Learn more about Dataprise Private & Hybrid Cloud Hosting
Learn more about cloud computing types
How can Dataprise help me with my existing cloud?
Dataprise can provide you with ongoing support and management of your entire cloud infrastructure, and also support for your existing cloud-based tools, services and applications.
We can assist you with critical functions such as cloud strategy design, streamlining and account management of multiple clouds environments services, and provide you with expert cloud implementation services.
Here is a comprehensive list of ways that Dataprise can help you with your existing cloud infrastructure:
- Review of your existing cloud infrastructure and configuration
- Management of your existing cloud environment
- Building, deployment, migration, and integration of your cloud solutions
- Cloud strategy – we’ll get to know your business processes, your workflow, industry specific applications, nuances and to help you grow/scale your business in the cloud
- Cloud application procurement i.e. Office 365, Microsoft Exchange®, Microsoft Lync, Google Apps, SalesForce, Intuit, Adobe + many more
- Cloud aggregation and vendor coordination
- Private Cloud & Hybrid Cloud hosting and management
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery services and planning
- Recommend new cloud tools and services
Learn more about Dataprise cloud support, strategy, and migration
Support365® is flexible: use us for supplemental or total support.
can reinforce your organizations' IT processes by providing the expertise and tools to help you streamline and maximize your business technology, while allowing you to facilitate enhanced customer engagement through expert service delivery.
Contact or call us today at: 1-888-519-8111. We can provide you with expert IT services, solutions and IT strategy for your organization.
Dataprise provides expert IT support & IT consulting services for businesses based in:
- Washington DC
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina