Have you started your 2017 IT budget? Budget season is quickly approaching, and it’s important to consider a variety of factors when crafting an IT budget to ensure it aligns with your business goals.
Join Dataprise’s Ryan Miller on October 5th for a complimentary Lunch & Learn seminar at Dataprise Headquarters. Ryan will delve into common budgetary pitfalls to avoid, and discuss how to get better value out of your IT budget.
During this session, Ryan will cover the following IT budgeting factors:
- Cloud: Migration and management
- Service Delivery: Insource vs. outsource vs. multi-Source
- Comprehensive Information Security: Cost vs. risk
- Vendor Management: Aligning and negotiating contracts
- Budget Cycle: Long-term vision vs. short-term planning
To ensure you accurately forecast your IT spend and budget for 2017, and have all of your challenging budgetary questions answered, RSVP today for Dataprise's Lunch & Learn seminar.
When: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
Who Should Attend: Mid-size enterprises (Directors of IT and CIOs)
Where: Dataprise Corporate Office and Technology Center:
9600 Blackwell Road, 4th Floor, Rockville, MD 20850