Industry-Specific Technology Compliance
Guidance and assistance you can trust to give your business a competitive advantage
At Dataprise, we understand each industry has unique technology compliance concerns. With dedicated strategic guidance, we ensure your organization complies with all of the necessary technology regulations.
Our Extensive Industry Experience Includes:
In addition to being able to support your organization, Dataprise has also been independently audited and certified by SSAE 16 which ensures we meet strict technology regulations as well.
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) – We can work with your organization to ensure you are compliant with FISMA standards and capable of passing an upcoming audit
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – Under a signed Business Associate Addendum, we can provide an assessment of your environment to ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations to protect patient confidentiality
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FEDRAMP) – We leverage our cloud partners to help ensure cloud solutions meet strict FEDRAMP compliance standards
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-171 – We understand and adhere to these regulations, and can help ensure confidentiality on controlled unclassified information (CUI) and other sensitive information
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) – We can conduct an audit and advise on the necessary next steps your organization should take to achieve compliance
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – We can scan your network to uncover unprotected, sensitive data, and conduct a privacy audit in accordance with NIST Special Publication 800-122
- Additional compliance, includes: ISO, BITS, CFR 21 Part 11, and more