Dataprise Client Management System
Our Client Management System (CMS) is a secure web portal that provides customers complete visibility into their "virtual IT department" at Dataprise. This tool can be used to perform the following tasks: check project status, communicate with their dedicated IT support team, monitor their users, and submit new service requests and help desk incidents or work alongside with our Shared Operator function.
Dataprise Job Management System
The Dataprise Job Management System (JMS) is utilized by our account management teams to quickly and efficiently manage all client-job information, including: technical consulting assignments, client points-of-contact, notification procedures, and all other operational aspects of a client's technical support or project.
Dataprise Help Desk Management System
The Dataprise Help Desk Management System (HDMS) allows our remote help desk support staff to track all support incidents opened at our 24x7 Service Desk. This system shows us problem trends on your network, tracks statistics, and classifies all incidents according to problem type, all of which allow us to respond rapidly to problems as they arise.
Dataprise Monitoring and Management
With remote monitoring and management (RMM), we can proactively monitor your environment, behind the scenes, and resolve issues without disrupting users. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) receives 24x7 alerts for issue validation and remediation, which allows us to be more efficient so your users can remain more productive.
Benefits of Our Technology
- 24x7 remote monitoring and management for improved efficiency
- Private label/white-glove service desk support
- Customized customer satisfaction surveys
- Knowledgeable adapted to your specific environment and industry
- Full ticket system integration
- Customized service level agreement (SLA) reporting
- Live screen-sharing support
- Shared-operator access for customer-internal IT ticket escalation and sharing quickly with our service desk team